Brochures & Literature
What is New?
Haven't you always wanted to be famous?Well, here’s your chance! Extrutech Plastics, Inc. proudly announces the inception of our “Job of the Month” program!
Beginning in 2008, a panel of experts will select the Job of the Month from all of the photos and testimonials submitted the prior month. The winner will receive a $200.00 gift certificate for the monthly prize, and will also be eligible for our $500.00 year-end Grand Prize! Additionally, photos & testimonials will be featured on our web-site and/or in our various advertising campaigns.
Please contact our office at 888-818-0118 for details, get your camera out, and good luck!
Press KitUnder Construction.
Benefits of Plastics
Why Plastics?Why use plastics? The benefits of using Extrutech Plastics' cellular trim boards, zero maintenance panels, and other products include the following:
• Solid boards, maintenance free.
• Environmentally friendly, no trees are sacrificed.
• Solid, closed cell foam structure much like wood, but no knots, no waste.
• Moisture and chemical resistant.
• Hard skin with excellent impact and durability.
• Can be worked like wood. Fasten with nails or screws.
• Resists mold, mildew, fungus, salt, chemicals, pollutants and insects, will not rot. Termites hate the taste!
• Use as a finish trim board around windows and doors, and as house fascia trim. Use where water and moisture is a problem.
• Use indoor or outdoor for deck skirting, spas, vertical siding, pool rooms, dairy barns or sun rooms.
• Panels are lightweight, easy to install with hidden nailing fin – no exposed nails or fasteners.
• Easy cleaning with damp cloth and common household detergent, spray off with hose.
• Colorfast – never needs painting, comes in various colors.
• Rodent and termite proof.
• Will not warp, rot, rust, corrode, stain, chip or peel.
• Impact resistant, durable and strong.
• Tongue and groove interlock designs look great!
• Duo-wall design for insulation and noise reduction value.
• Color coordinated trim mouldings available.
Uses of PlasticsUnder Construction.